Getting your kids into an ACTIVE LIFESTYLE!
Does this sound familiar?
- “Put your phone down”
- “You need to stop playing Xbox”
- “Get outside and play with your friends”
In today’s age that is all too common when we parents are looking at our kids sit inside and not being active outside. How do we combat this? Signing them up for sports and activities is a great start.. But how about signing them for a program that will help them excel at their sport? Not in sports? How about a program that simply gets them moving. We have the ability to help your child become a stronger athlete..as well as the ability to simply teach your child about body awareness and moving properly. And it is fun!
Getting them prepared to maintain an ACTIVE LIFESTYLE as they become adults is so important. And this is where our Crossfit Kids Program comes into play.
Crossfit Kids Program!
- Small group class led by a certified Crossfit Kids Coach
- Teaching them the 10 General Physical Skills (Endurance, Stamina, Strength, Flexibility, Power, Speed, Coordination, Agility, Balance, & Accuracy)
- Improved athleticism and sport performance
- Builds confidence
- 30-60 minute class structure optimizing your and your child’s time
- Class options for ages 3-18
- Fun and varied workouts keeping them focused and interested
- Teaching them safe and proper movement
- Teaching them proper age group intensity levels that will develop mental toughness
- Depending on age, that is what determines the class agenda
- Boost to social skills
- Increased knowledge of healthy habits
Our Classes are tailored specifically to the age and ability of your child. Stop in for more information and to try us out!