The class generally consists of the following:
- An introduction where you’ll hear the day’s announcements and get to know your instructor and fellow classmates as well as a preview of the work out of the day (WOD) including scaling levels and options.
- A warm up to prime your muscles and joints for movement
- A Strength/Skill/practice portion, where you’ll practice a specific movement in order to increase strength and/or improve form including demonstration, instruction, and personalized coaching/scaling information.
- A WOD portion this is the focus. Including demonstration, instruction, and help with scaling.
- A mobility/cool down portion to stretch your muscles, decrease recovery time and improve flexibility
- Our goal is to increase your work capacity while preventing injury and improving flexibility. We also include educational components to help you become more knowledgeable about your body and how to achieve your health and fitness goals.